Health and safety of our employees and clients are Zagrebačka banka’s top priority. Considering the current public health situation, Zagrebačka banka has taken decisive steps to provide its services to clients nation-wide, while also protecting the health of its clients and employees.
It is obligatory to wear a face mask in the bank's premises in accordance with the decision of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia.
For more information on working hours of our branches, special measures to support clients and other important news please visit:
- Working hours of our branches
- Branch in Sisak temporarily relocated to a mobile branch at Zagrebačka 49a
- Special relief measures for clients from Sisak-Moslavina County
- Special measures for supporting consumer clients and business clients
- From 19 October 2020 collection measures start again
- Temporary access to the safe deposit boxes in our City Savings Bank branch
- How to stay safe online