Property insurances are one of the oldest forms of insurance. Their primary purpose is to protect the policyholder's property from the hazards to which it may be exposed.
You can insure:
- a building - a house with ancillary facilities (
- an apartment with ancillary facilities (
- or household items which include furniture, household appliances, clothes, shoes, valuables such as jewellery or watches, decorations, sporting equipment, music instruments, etc. (Dom+ insurance).
We have prepared a special insurance package, Apartman+, for insuring items in holiday apartments (furniture and appliances in the apartment, but also guests' belongings).
If you arrange insurance, your property will be protected against fire, lightning, floods, water spills, burglary, theft and various other hazards.
You can arrange property insurance using m-zaba or by clicking here.
- Arrangement using m-zaba
Pay now using your m-zaba or a card, and the insurance policy will be sent to your e-mail or delivered to your home address.
- Discounts upon arrangement
You will get discounts if you arrange several property insurances at once, if you are a Bank borrower, or a user of a Lepeza Package.
- Favourable price with a large number of insured risks and costs
- New for old insurance