The health and well-being of our employees and customers is Zagrebačka bank’s top priority. Zagrebačka banka has prepared a comprehensive package of support measures for business clients affected by circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic to continue to help and support you during this period of instability.
What special measures are we offering?
1. New liquidity loan
Zagrebačka banka clients who meet the following criteria (cumulative):
- legal entities registered in the Republic of Croatia
- registered for the measure via FINA (exception for Clients that are not supported via FINA – e.g. business professionals and companies with non-resident legal representatives), and - signed a New Liquidity loan request, which also contains a self-declaration that they have been impacted by COVID-19.
How can I apply for approval?
Applying for a measure:
- Via webpages of the Financial Agency (FINA) select Zagrebačka banka as the credit institution in charge of processing your request.
- After that, submit the documentation to Zagrebačka banka, including the Request for approval of NEW LIQUIDITY loan, to the Bank Relationship Manager/Banker.
Based on the received Request for approval of NEW LIQUIDITY loan, client’s Relationship Manager/Banker will provide the client with a list of documents required for Bank’s evaluation. During the evaluation process, the Bank may request additional documentation from individual clients.
The request and other documentation at bank’s request has to be submitted by a legal representative via e-mail (the request must be sent from the e-mail address used in filling out the KYC Questionnaire of the Bank), via standard post or in person at the branch to the relevant Relationship Manager/Banker.
2. Package of measures intended for clients who still have business difficulties caused by the COVID-19 epidemic
Zagrebačka banka has prepared an additional set of measures tailored to their needs for clients who are still experiencing business difficulties caused by the COVID-19 epidemic, regardless of whether they have already used any of the assistance measures (e.g. a moratorium).
Additional measures may take the form of an additional moratorium period, an extension of the loan repayment period or refinancing of the total debt, and the choice of the measure depends on the degree of the crisis each individual client has been hit by and their financial situation and financial needs.
How can I apply for approval of above-mentioned measures?
For additional assistance measures, we invite you to contact your Bank Relationship Manager/Banker at the Zagrebačka banka branch office.
What is the process for submitted requests for above-mentioned measures?
Request will be processed in the shortest possible period and clients will be informed accordingly about the decision. The Bank does not take any commitment to its clients or any other third parties with this notice. The Bank maintains its right to take individual decisions about each request that has been submitted.
The Bank expects that all clients whose business is not affected by coronavirus crisis will continue to regularly settle their obligations.
Zagrebačka banka will always endeavor to act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all its stakeholders