Allows its holder or authorized user to access the funds held in a foreign currency current or gyro account, or a kuna gyro account.
With your Visa debit card for giro account in HRK and foreign currency account you can:
- make contactless payments at points of sale in Croatia and abroad
- make payments in webshops
- make cash withdrawals at Zagrebačka banka ATMs free of charge
- make cash withdrawals free of charge using your card for your giro account in HRK at the UniCredit Group ATMs abroad for the Lepeza Package and Package for the Youth users (find them using m-zaba)
- make cash withdrawals at ATMs of other banks in Croatia and abroad as well as at other points of withdrawal, with a fee
- control your costs at any time via e-zaba, m-zaba the Personal Financial Manager, or bank statements.
The card is issued automatically within accounts.
A foreign currency transaction account shall only be debited in EUR, irrespective of the payment/withdrawal currency with Visa Electron and on the currency in the account.
The giro account in HRK shall only be debited in HRK.
- A fast and simple access to money in the account, with a complete insight into costs
- The possibility of euro cash withdrawal on specially marked Zagrebačka banka ATM's, for a fee
- Security - when utilising the card at points of sale, you identify yourself by PIN or your own signature, and the use is possible within the daily limit that you define according to your needs
- Online payment with the observance of the highest security standard
- No bill at the end of the month because the purchase amount is charged to the respective accounts immediately