The e-commerce service of Zagrebačka banka enables merchants who have Internet shops (web shops) to sell goods and services in a protected Internet environment, and customers to safely use payment cards in real time. The e-commerce service of the Bank was developed in accordance with the guidelines and requirements of the two biggest card companies Mastercard Worldwide and Visa International. In addition to offering additional protection to card users, Internet shops also have great benefits of this system - completed transactions are more difficult to dispute.
The following functionalities are currently supported by the e-commerce service:
- one-off payments using credit cards (Mastercard, Visa) and debit cards (Maestro)
- instalment payments using credit cards issued by Zagrebačka banka, without interest or other charges for the card user
- the possibility of accepting one-time transactions using Diners cards, but the conclusion of an agreement between the client and Erste Card Club d.d. is obligatory
- informative calculations of transaction amounts in other currencies according to the average exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of transaction
- the possibility of choosing the payment method: paying immediately when making a purchase or reservation and reservation of funds per user card, with subsequent payment by completing the transaction via an administrative interface upon confirmation/delivery of goods or services (accommodation in hotels, trips organized by tourist agencies, rent-a-car, rent-a-boat, etc.)
- the possibility of partial completion of transactions and partial refund if the transaction has already been completed.
Zagrebačka banka enables e-commerce using one of the following providers:
- by arranging the e-commerce service, your revenue will grow
- by introducing online payments, your customers will be happier because they can shop from the comfort of their own home