ZB Future 2025 - a euro-denominated fund with a maturity date (a target date or a lifecycle fund), established for a definite period of time, i.e., the Fund termination date is 30 December 2025. Funds with a maturity date have existed in the world for almost two decades. Through a specific strategy they aim to realise an increase in invested funds until the target date, and thus they have a dynamic risk profile. In the initial period the objective is to increase the value of assets by investing in equity markets offering a higher yield, whereas in final years the objective is preserving the value of resources by investing fund assets into assets bearing a lower risk in bond and money markets.
- The objective is the increase in the value of invested funds over a longer term
- A diversified portfolio of financial instruments such as units in funds, stocks, bonds and money market instruments in accordance with the targeted portfolio structure. The targeted portfolio structure refers to a predefined allocation of investments among individual asset classes so that the total portfolio becomes more conservative, that is less risky, over time towards the Fund's target date in 2025
- It is primarily intended for investors with a long-term investment horizon who seek value growth of their investment at a targeted future date thanks to the Fund strategy, oriented on reducing investment risk over time.
- Payments and withdrawals in the currency of the fund
- Global investment - there is no specialisation or limit applicable by geographical and/or industrial sectors
- A specific strategy encompassing decreasing investment risk as the funds target date draws near
- Diversification is further increased and investment costs and risk decreased by investment into other funds
- A predefined period of investment depending on the length of the investment period desired - the name of each respective fund contains the envisioned target year
- A possibility of periodic payments after target date
- Profitability through a longer term of investment, an extremely high portfolio diversification, accessibility through flexibility of investment of different amounts, a transparent presentation of investment costs and structure, a simple and quick procedure for unit purchase and sale, an equal treatment of clients irrespective of the length of investment periods and amounts