New! You can now receive all information through a video meeting with an e-banker and arrange a non-purpose cash loan up to EUR 13,300.00 under the terms offered by the Bank without visiting a branch. Via our e-branch, you can also submit an application for a loan up to EUR 40,000.00. If the loan is approved, the prepared contract documents will be waiting for you at the branch of your choice. Once the loan is approved and the documents are certified, the funds will be disbursed into your current account.
Information about the loan, the associated conditions and any additional documents that may be required will be provided to you by the e-banker during the video meeting. To arrange a video meeting, you must have m-zaba and an e-mail address verified within the Bank’s system. You can book an appointment by selecting More / Set up an appointment in m-zaba, or by contacting us via chat, phone or e-mail.
A representative example: for a loan in the amount of EUR 10,000.00 pegged to EUR, arranged with a fixed interest rate of 4.75 % per annum, a repayment term of 84 months, including loan protection insurance and a month’s current account maintenance fee, no loan application processing fee and annuity repayment, the effective interest rate (EIR) is 7.04%. The monthly annuity is EUR 140, and the total amount to be repaid by the client is EUR 12,487.
Zaba's e-branch is the first online branch in Croatia. It allows you to communicate directly with a banker regardless of your location via chat, video call or audio call. Our e-branch service is available in e-zaba and it is free!
The e-branch service is not intended for minors or foreign individuals.
• arrange a non-purpose cash loan up to EUR 13,300.00
• submit an application for a loan up to EUR 40,000.00
• arrange non-life insurance,
• get all information about the products and services offered by the Bank,
• get advice concerning business operations,
• execute various changes or transactions without visiting a branch:
- change the limit on your cards or submit other card-related service requests (PIN delivery, card replacement, and similar)
- make international payments,
- make early instalment payments or Mastercard consumer loan payments, etc.,
• request a change concerning your tacitly accepted overdraft limit, or your instalment payment limit (opting out, arranging a new limit).
Additional information and support:
0800 247 247, 01 3789 247
Contact an e-banker to find out about other transactions that can be performed via e-branch.You can talk to our e-bankers via chat, audio call or video call every business day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., or via e-mail or phone at any time.