e-Porezna (e-Tax Administration) is a set of electronic services provided by the Tax Administration intended for all taxpayers in the Republic of Croatia. e-Porezna (e-Tax Administration) enables completing, signing and sending electronic documents to the Tax Administration and receiving feedback.
Use of the e-Porezna (e-Tax Administration) service:
- authorisation management
- ePKK - retrieval of tax/accounting card
- ePDV - submitting value-added tax forms (PDV and PDV-K)
- ePD - submitting profit tax return forms (PD, SR and TZ)
- eID - submitting income tax return forms (ID and IDD)
- retrieval of form status retrieving and viewing status of previously submitted forms
- retrieval of received forms retrieving and viewing submitted and received reports
- authorisation of business entity authorisation overview and management
- electronic registration of new users available only for authorised legal representatives of a business entity who have a digital certificate.
Installation instructions and instructions for use are available here.