The e-Regos service is intended for all persons obliged to submit the R-Sm form (Itemised Specification of Calculated Mandatory Pension Insurance Contributions for Insured Persons).
From 1 January to 31 December 2014, submission of R-Sm forms into the REGOS system was possible only:
- when payment was effected, and the R-Sm form was not submitted for the period from 1 January 2005 to 31 December 2013 or
- in the event of a correction of previously submitted R-Sm Forms submission of the R-Sm correction form.
You can still:
- download the file with errors in the specification of calculated mandatory pension insurance contributions for insured persons
- download data on non-associated R-Sm forms and payment orders for mandatory pension insurance contributions on the basis of the individual capitalised savings (Overview of Non-Associated R-S/R-Sm Forms)
- check membership of insured persons in the second pillar of the mandatory pension fund.
User instructions are available here.