In accordance with Article 474, paragraph 3 of the Capital Market Act, Zagrebačka banka d.d. (hereinafter: (the Bank) hereby publishes the following information:
1) On 30 April 2020, the Bank holds 322,905 of its own shares, which represent 0.10% of the Bank's share capital.
2) Shares were acquired during 2018 for the purpose of their allocation to the Bank employees.
3) The Bank acquired own shares without the General Assembly's authorization to do so pursuant to Article 233, paragraph 3, item 2 of the Companies Act.
4) The Bank does not have a share repurchase program.
5) The Bank does not have an employee stock ownership plan.
This information is available to the public on the Zagreb Stock Exchange website, the website of Zagrebačka banka d.d., in the Official Register of Regulated Information (HANFA) and has been delivered to HINA for publication.