We can harmonise your financial needs with the nature and dynamic of your business using the following three types of short-term financing:
- overdraft - intended for all those who have a need for current liquidity. This is the most rational form of short-term loan lending and it is fully adapted to your needs.
- short-term loan for working capital - its purpose is financing of current needs in production, payment of goods, in sales and exports, seasonal needs and maintaining liquidity.
- permanent working capital - a practical way of financing of liabilities of your company is a permanent working capital loan.
- standard - utilisation period up to 12 months
- permanent - utilisation period of the initial approved loan is 195 days, with automatic renewal by 180 days if the borrower meets the criteria
- the use of loan funds is possible precisely when you need them, and you repay the loan when you have a surplus of funds
- you pay the interest only on the amount and for the number of days during which you were using the overdraft. If you are not using the overdraft, you are not paying the interest
Short-term loan for working capital
- the repayment period is up to 12 months
- repayment methode: successively and at once
- with the possibility of utilisation via e-zaba
Permanent working capital
- utilisation period of the loan up to 12 months
- repayment period from 13 to 36 months, in monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual instalments or annuities