ZB bond - a euro-denominated bond fund, investing assets into highly liquid, internationally listed government and corporate bonds in EUR and other major world currencies, a portion into deposits with different banks in the Republic of Croatia, a smaller portion into international funds investing into bonds. The Fund is characterised by exceptionally high portfolio diversification with geographical focus on the wider region area (Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Macedonia, Austria and other countries in the region and beyond).
- The objective is capital preservation and appreciation of the invested assets, expressed in euros, over the medium term. This is realised through interest inflows and changes in the prices of financial instruments into which the Fund invests
- Investing into bonds of top-tier bond issuers
- intended for investors who want to achieve capital preservation and appreciation over the medium term expressed in euros with achieving the yield rate corresponding to the Funds low to moderate risk profile.
- Payments and withdrawals in the currency of the fund
- A simple and quick procedure for purchase and sale, unit purchase without an entry fee
- High liquidity
- A possibility to realise higher yield in relation to the inflation rate, standard forms of saving and money market funds
- Investment into highly liquid, internationally listed government and corporate bonds in EUR and other major world currencies
- A high portfolio diversification, which decreases the risk of the investment value decline
- A possibility of investment of different amounts, a transparent presentation of investment costs and structure, an equal treatment of clients irrespective of the length of investment periods and amounts