Don’t waste your time on IBAN entry - register for IziPay and transfer money free of charge using your mobile phone. It’s as simple as texting.
With the m-zaba mobile app, you can send money to anyone for free regardless in which bank in Croatia the recipient has opened an account.
How to transfer money using IziPay?
- Download new m-zaba version and activate the IziPay functionality in your m-zaba mobile app.
- Then, to transfer money, enter the amount, choose the recipient and the reason for the payment. You don’t have to enter the payee’s IBAN - just select their phone book contact, or enter mobile phone number of recipient.
- If the recipient hasn’t used IziPay yet, they will receive an SMS with instructions on how to accept the money.
You can check your payments at any time – both transactions waiting to be effected and the completed ones.
Receiving an IziPay payment
For a payment to be made, the recipient has to connect their mobile phone number to the IBAN of the account to which they want to receive payments. To do so, they need to:
- register in m-zaba as the recipient for IziPay mobile payments, which is free of charge,
- or select the link in the SMS for a one-off online payment.
When the mobile phone number and IBAN are linked, and if the payer has sufficient funds, the money will be transferred to the recipient’s account.